 Robotics / 27950
Re: Help vintage 1093 Interface A
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2011 23:37:17 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Dino Baldi wrote:
Ciao to all,
I need your help concerning the vintage 1093 Interface A.
I found the 9750 version, with no interface cable and no software :-(

Is possible to build-up a parallel cable for PC ?

I have noticed that it is compatible with Apple II, IBM PC, and BBC Micro.
I have all these 3 computers but no software...

Please help, I have the idea to present an old computer with the Interface at
next lego event in Italy.

Dino Baldi

I have constructed a cable to use a PC Parallel Port and have written a small C#
program to control the 9750 / 1093 Technic Interface A.  I have a description of
the cable and source code on http://lgauge.com.