 Robotics / 27873
    Bluetooth and Windows 7 —Jan Kromhout
   Dear All Has anyone experience with Bluetooth in Windows 7 connecting the NXT? Thanks in advance. Jan Kromhout Hellevoetsluis-NL (14 years ago, 18-May-10, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Bluetooth and Windows 7 —Maico Arts
   Hello Jan, Apperently you didn't got any answer.. For me I it worked ok installing the nxt2 software and a sitecom bluetooth dongle. Greetings Maico Arts Oss, NL Op 18-5-2010 6:35, Jan Kromhout schreef: (...) (14 years ago, 23-Jul-10, to lugnet.robotics)