 Robotics / 27851
27850  |  27852
Subject:
NXT remote control by Power Functions handset
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 17:51:05 GMT

Here you’ll find how to transform a Power Functions IR receiver into a NXT sensor. With this hacked receiver you’ll be able to control your NXT robot with a Power Functions handset.

Enjoy!

Philo