 Robotics / 27784
    8263 Snow Groomer —Dave Curtis
   My daughter and I just finished the primary model in the 8263 Snow Groomer set tonight. I bought two primarily because the set inventory looked like it would yield a lot of handy robot building parts. That was a good decision. It has a nice yield of (...) (15 years ago, 23-Sep-09, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)