 Robotics / 27782
  I have RCX 1.0, what more do I need?

Hi all. I have recently come into possession of an RCX 1.0 brick (the one with the power socket), but nothing else that would come with it. What other things do I need to purchase to make my new brick useful? I understand that at the very least I (...) (15 years ago, 18-Sep-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I have RCX 1.0, what more do I need?

Looks like you didn't get any answers? The towers make no difference to the RCX brick at all. The originals with serial port work with some things better than the newer USB version. I have both to play with. A serial port on your pc would be a (...) (15 years ago, 25-Sep-09, to lugnet.robotics)