 Robotics / 27778
Re: RCX with Visual Studio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 2009 17:25:17 GMT

It won't be easy to write a program with Visual Studio that runs ON
the RCX.  It should be pretty easy (for a programmer) to write a
program that runs on a PC, and uses the IR tower to send commands to
the RCX, telling it what to do.

Also, you can't connect a camera directly to the RCX.  So, one way or
another, it will be connected to a PC.

This page will have all the information you need:
http://graphics.stanford.edu/~kekoa/rcx/

The only real question is if you can find it in there...

Steve