 Robotics / 27748
Re: RCX 1.0 (!!): how to disable or delay the "auto power-off" function
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 2009 07:38:00 GMT

I used my old RCX 1.0 (programmed with NQC) to power and control a "3S"
detachable cableway.
Hereunder I post some link to a couple of youtube movies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag3gnFxwwf0&eurl=http://www.funiforum.org/funiforum/showthread.php%3Ft%3D6254&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWqM-abdIpg&feature=fvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCJpPUcPJqo&feature=related

(snip)
Could you please give me some hint? I am quite much a newbye.

A RCX newbie perhaps, but your cableway is really awesome!

Philo