 Robotics / 27738
  parking sensor

PARKING SENSORS PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT AND KEEP YOUR VEHICLE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION tmoriss8 [url=(URL) Sensor[/url] (15 years ago, 8-Jun-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: parking sensor

What the heck? Do we have spam bots lurking and waiting to post "on topic" ads? What a crazy world we live in. You might be able to find something useful here: (...) (15 years ago, 8-Jun-09, to lugnet.robotics)