 Robotics / 27725
    changing speed of already running motor —Cel123
   We are using the NXT in a research paradigm delivering food stimuli to human participants, and have utilised the NXT# thus far. I have a quick query with regard to how it would be possible to adjust the speed of an already moving motor ? e.g. if I (...) (15 years ago, 14-Apr-09, to lugnet.robotics)