 Robotics / 27671
    Re: Cybermaster programming —Timothy P. Smith
   (...) This works with the RCX, I don't know why it wouldn't work with a Cybermaster. (16 years ago, 6-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Cybermaster programming —CAA
   How I choose to run the program on the PC? can I use vanilla language like C++ or java? (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)