 Robotics / 27670
  Cybermaster programming

It is possible to run NQC program from the computer instead to download it and run on the cybermaster lego unit? For example to make it possible to control the lego robot with the PC-keybord. (16 years ago, 6-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Cybermaster programming

(...) This works with the RCX, I don't know why it wouldn't work with a Cybermaster. (16 years ago, 6-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Cybermaster programming

How I choose to run the program on the PC? can I use vanilla language like C++ or java? (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)