 Robotics / 2760
    Pen Mounting Ideas? —Nick Holdbrooks
   Greetings! I have completed my "LEG-A-SKETCH", which works great, except for the marker, I use a standard dry-erase marker so it comes of the legos if I mess up :) My problem is that the lines will skip and the marker wont stay straight up and down, (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pen Mounting Ideas? —Ben Williamson
     (...) If you construct a beam with an L-shaped cross section, the pen can rest along the groove in the corner of the L, held with small rubber bands at top and bottom. (...) Try putting the tires on the end of a hinged beam, so that they can provide (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Pen Mounting Ideas? —Simen Svale Skogsrud
   (...) For my scanner I made the lego move so the paper could lay still. This works very reliable. Sketches of my construction is available on my homepage: (URL) you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)