 Robotics / 27589
  LEGO RCX (Line & Light Follower) & NXT (Fighter)

Hi all, I just upload two articles of three LEGO robots I've made, 2 RCX able to follow a light and a line, and one NXT to fight sumo. Right now I've just "clean" the code of the line follower, as soon as I'll make the other code available I'll post (...) (16 years ago, 3-Oct-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LEGO RCX (Line & Light Follower) & NXT (Fighter)

(...) Philo (16 years ago, 3-Oct-08, to lugnet.robotics)