 Robotics / 27520
    Re: Asking for RIS 2.0 patch under Windows XP —John Gibbins
   I had this error message on a Vista system. RIS 2.0 worked fine the first time I ran it, but gave this error every subsequent time (even if I uninstalled/reinstalled it). Memory definitely wasn't an issue since the system had 4GB RAM plus swap (...) (16 years ago, 22-Jul-08, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Asking for RIS 2.0 patch under Windows XP —Luca Bortolotti
   (...) That did it :) However I also installed the Ultimate Builders Set, which gives me a similar error, as well as complaining about a broken Quicktime installation. I saw on the Lego website that this is because of a recent Quicktime version, but (...) (16 years ago, 24-Jul-08, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Asking for RIS 2.0 patch under Windows XP —Alan0722
    Dear Luca, I got an email from Lego few days ago, seems Lego has solution for Windows Vista yet. You can ask him for free CD just write you probelm on official Lego site. Best Regards, Alan (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jul-08, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Asking for RIS 2.0 patch under Windows XP —Luca Bortolotti
   Ok I'll do that. Lego support has always been very helpful in the past :) Thanks Luca (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jul-08, to lugnet.robotics)