 Robotics / 27493
  Re: Asking for RIS 2.0 patch under Windows XP

Dear Linmix, Yes, I did sent these message to Lego before I wrote this request, but get nothing yet. Anyway, I have some solution found in google, but not Lego MindStorms solution. Thanks for all your guys. Alan (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Asking for RIS 2.0 patch under Windows XP

(...) I have just encountered this exact problem, but on Windows Vista. Did you find a solution? Could you please tell me what you did? Thanks in advance Luca (16 years ago, 22-Jul-08, to lugnet.robotics)