 Robotics / 27464
    Re: Frustration with NXT-G 1.1 —Doug Wilcox
   Very good points, Brian. Because I'm accustomed to thinking in more "standard" programming structures, I have a tendency to try to make "the G" behave the same way it would as if I were working in Java, etc. It would be much more efficient to (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.robotics)