 Robotics / 27459
    RE: Frustration with NXT-G 1.1 —Doug Wilcox
   It would seem RobotC and NXJ are about equal for the kinds of things I'm trying to do. Like many developers, I find coding without a full-featured IDE to be a bit painful. (I know this means that I am trading convenience for deep language knowledge, (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Frustration with NXT-G 1.1 —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Thanks. That's why it's there. I can't tell you which one to use, but hopefully you've been able to mark a few off your list. (...) I've been using RobotC, because I'm doing stuff with Bluetooth that's simply not possible with the standard (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.robotics)