 Robotics / 27349
  Creating cool MINDSTORMS NXT robots

Hi all. I put a preview of the Table of Contents of my book here (URL) release is planned for March 2008. Check it out! (17 years ago, 23-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Creating cool MINDSTORMS NXT robots

Daniele, looks veery promising. :-) I've posted an according entry to THE NXT STEP blog. MP Zitat von Daniele Benedettelli <daniele_benedettell...erver.de>: (...) ---...--- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program. (17 years ago, 23-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Creating cool MINDSTORMS NXT robots

(...) Very cool! I look forward to seeing the book. I bet you can't wait until March. :) - David (17 years ago, 23-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)