 Robotics / 27338
    Re: rcx + power functions ? —linmix
   I don't know about the RCX, but that would certainly be an interesting idea! As for compatibility, what you say is not entirely true. According to the information provided on the HiTechnic website about their IR-Link sensor: Control LEGO R/C trains (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: rcx + power functions ? —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Right. I don't believe any of the systems (RC Train, PF, RCX) can communicate with each other. But the IR link is pretty smart, and can talk with any of them. Steve (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)