 Robotics / 2733
  Re: simple but functional radar

In article <002301be3e9c$ca7b21...ms.co.nz>, Tim McSweeney <tim@ams.co.nz> writes (...) It would be, if the RCX wasn't transmitting at the same time. Remember the echo you get from a tower back to the PC even with no RCX present. I would guess that (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: simple but functional radar

(...) Based on my experiments, this is exactly what's happening. In hindsight it really can't be any other way, but I was really looking forward to working out something where the IR port could do the whole proximity detection without getting the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)