 Robotics / 27299
Re: Robo Rocks 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:44:58 GMT

My team was able to place one of the three batteries, on the second battery, our robot’s B motor wheel slipped on the hub and was not able to complete the course.

On our second try, we were able to complete the slolam and place the first battery again, then pick up the second battery, we then had a slip on the wheel hub, which affected the rest of the run.

We were one of two teams that was able to pick up and place a battery out of 13 teams.

The winners will be announced at 12:30pm.

Live at Robo Rocks 2007! Eric Sophie