 Robotics / 27283
  NXT Power Programming book

As a convinced fan of graphical both programming environments : ROBOLAB and NI NXT toolkit, I would like to share with you how much I appreciate the tremendous work John Hansen has done in the development of BricxCC and more recently in his new book (...) (17 years ago, 28-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics)