 Robotics / 27280
27279  |  27281
Subject:
NXT Software Version 1.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 19:39:49 GMT

It looks like we will be purchasing an NXT when we visit Carlsbad Thanksgiving
week. Now comes the question of software.

The computer where we do most programming is a Vista Home Premium eMachine
desktop. The computer where we play most is an XP Home Compaq laptop. As we
understand the advertising, the NXT comes with software built around the XP
operating system.

Do we need to purchase the Version 1.1 of the NXT software?

Does simply running the standard software in XP mode on the Vista machine
provide good operations?

TNX

Joseph