 Robotics / 27273
  Four-stroke pneumatic pump

Here is my last creation, a four-stroke pneumatic compressor. (URL) only special parts are the small pumps and the crankshaft pieces. This compressor can also be build up partly. I mean you can use one or two pumps instead of four. Depending on the (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce) !