 Robotics / 27264
    Prime number generator —linmix
   I've been trying to write a prime number generator in NQC by way of exercise to improve my programming skills, but I've run into some unexpected trouble. I have two sets of code that are virtually identical, one in NQC and the other in plain C. The (...) (17 years ago, 13-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Prime number generator —John Hansen
   (...) SetUserDisplay hooks up the display to whatever source you specify and until you tell it to hook up to a different source it will continue to display the value of that source until the program ends. The first time that your NQC code enters the (...) (17 years ago, 15-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics)