 Robotics / 27258
Re: Cirque des Sciences
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2007 17:28:26 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Claude Baumann wrote:
For those who want to meet our robot team, sharing older and more recent robot
creations "life", you are invited to the Luxembourg "Cirque des Sciences"
(http://www.science-festival.lu/) that will happen this weekend. There will be
GASTON, Erik's xy-plotter, Red_Ball_Following_CMUCam2-bot, Laurent Kneip's 5DOF
robot-arm, Nic_1 ... and some surprises.

At our desk you also will be able to meet Daniele Benedettelli with his
extraordinary Rubik's Cube Solver (http://daniele.benedettelli.com/index.html).

Here some photos : http://www.convict.lu/Jeunes/Science_Circus_2007.htm