 Robotics / 2725
    Re: Do it yourself light sensors. How does RCX drive them? —Malcolm S Powell
   (...) I'm sorry if you have not been able to make my sensor work. However, the ones I have built work just fine and I have had dozens of messages from others who have built them successfully from my design. Guess you had better check your wiring:-) (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Do it yourself light sensors. How does RCX drive them? —Michael Gasperi
    (...) I agree, but I wonder if your schematic might be a little confusing. You have dots at places where they are not needed, and a few places where dots should be. I've had several people contact me because they didn't understand the dot method on (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Do it yourself light sensors. How does RCX drive them? —Malcolm S Powell
   (...) I always thought you should put the dots where you want the really big blobs of excess solder on the actual construction:-) ...but seriously, when I was a kid (chronologically speaking) schematics had no dots and little bridges where crossing (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)