 Robotics / 27224
    "Teaching" a Sony RM-VL600 the remote control codes of a RCX 1.5 with NQC —Vivek Ayer
   Hi, I have a learning remote, the Sony RM-VL600, that can learn any transmit signal something gives it. I also happen to have a Lego Serial IR transmitter to download the programs on the RCX. Via NQC in Linux, I just looked at the man page and saw (...) (17 years ago, 30-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics)