 Robotics / 27215
  Re: NXTway DS powered by LEJOS OSEK

(...) I could measure the performance for the three cases and it was also very interesting for me. #no-so-optimized(update LCD every time) Loop count: 2695 (very slow) Size: 18240byte(includes LEJOS OSEK firmware) #optimized(LCD is updated every (...) (17 years ago, 10-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXTway DS powered by LEJOS OSEK

Hi Takashi, (...) you can use interrupts and the PCD (DMA-channel), so it should be possible to do it with a very light load on the processor. Jürgen (17 years ago, 10-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics)