 Robotics / 27212
    Re: NXTway DS powered by LEJOS OSEK —Takashi Chikamasa
   (...) OK, I will make three versions (no-so-potimized version, 16msec update, and display removed version). Next couple of days I will not have time to do, so please wait for several days. (...) You are right. LEJOS OSEK does not support file system (...) (17 years ago, 6-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NXTway DS powered by LEJOS OSEK —John Hansen
   (...) The problem is that the J is LeJOS means Java. LeJOS is a Java OS for a LEGO brick, in this case (i.e., LeJOS NXJ) it is for the NXT. So it is very confusing to have your OS be called LeJOS OSEK. It would be really good if you would rename it (...) (17 years ago, 10-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics)