 Robotics / 27199
27198  |  27200
Subject:
Control Center I external power supply
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 18:54:45 GMT

I saw the inside of the Control Center 1 in Philo's BrickShelf gallery
and was wondering if anyone has ever tried connecting it to a
transformer. I know the second version came with a socket to connect the
transformer, but I'd like to know if I'd have to take any special
precaution before hooking version one up to the version 2 transformer.

linmix