 Robotics / 27125
    Re: Ultimate ROBOLAB for PICs —Michael Gasperi
   Great timing. I just bought a PICkit2 to play with the other day. Any chance you already have the I2C slave interface for the NXT for the PIC? That way I can only concentrate on the specific code for a custom input/output device. (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Ultimate ROBOLAB for PICs —Claude Baumann
   (...) We actually worked a lot with the 16F88, which is a really great chip, something like a combination of the 16F628 and 16F819. But we didn't play with the I2C module on it yet. So that must obviously be our next challenge. (17 years ago, 31-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Ultimate ROBOLAB for PICs —Michael Gasperi
   (...) The PICkit comes with a little PC board with a 16F690 on it. I don't know how that compares to the 16F88, but it does have a synchronous serial port. (17 years ago, 31-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)