 Robotics / 27075
    Re: Ultra Sonic Sensor Readings —Brian Davis
   (...) No, but I can think of some ways to generate such data. Part of the problem is that weather or not the sensor sees a return depends on two spread functions: the spread of sound energy from the transmitter, and the spread fo sound energy (...) (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Ultra Sonic Sensor Readings —Edwin Pilobello
   (...) OK. I'll read up. At the moment, I'm staring at a midium size paper cup. I think I'll slice it in half and see how good a reflector it is. I suppose the studs on an 8x8 plate were probably acting like baffles in my last experiment. (17 years ago, 3-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)