 Robotics / 27066
    Re: Control Lab - serial/USB —John Brost
   (...) I'm in the same boat as Doug, not having a control lab, but using several USB-> serial converters. I have had mixed experiences. Some converters have worked on everything I've tried (like my trusty Belkin F5U103-- no longer in production) (...) (17 years ago, 1-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Control Lab - serial/USB —linmix
   (...) I've tried two different converter cables (both say they work with modems, PDA's etc) but no luck with the CLI under RoboLAb. Before I run the program (which I have tested on my desktop PC and there it works) I select the COM port (which does (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics)