 Robotics / 27064
    Re: Control Lab - serial/USB —linmix
   (...) I know lejos exists... but I'm still getting to grips with NQC (if you know any good advanced tutorials except for the one Dave Boum wrote I'd be really interested). Would what you are developing be in any way like using NQC (possibly from the (...) (17 years ago, 1-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Control Lab - serial/USB —Jordan Bradford
   (...) Yes, you can compile C# programs on the command line using the .NET Framework SDK. You can also install Visual C# 2005 Express Edition and use Microsoft's Visual Studio IDE. The API I'm designing won't be quite like NQC, though. NQC is (...) (17 years ago, 1-May-07, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)