 Robotics / 27008
  I need help with a method in my class RADAR

Hello guys, Yesterday, started to program with new NXJ realease. Currently I am developing a Radar Interface using Hitechnics Compass Sensor and Ultrasonic Sensor. I need your help with 2 methods: public static int getCoordenateX(int angle,int (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I need help with a method in my class RADAR

Currently, My methods runs, but the algorithm doesn run well; //Import NXJ Packages import java.util.*; import lejos.nxt.*; import javax.microedition.l....Graphics; /* NXT LCD Dimensions: Width: 100px; 0-99 -> 50 Height: 64px; 0-63 -> 32 */ public (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I need help with a method in my class RADAR

Hi Guys, At the end, I finished the class. I read some useful calculus from Krystian Majewski, (URL) source code is here: (URL) abrazo (17 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics)