 Robotics / 26981
Re: Could not upload program output file to PC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:33:04 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, davis_nxt <dmle@doc.ic.ac.uk> wrote:
Basically I have written a program that reads light sensor values (port 3)
and dump them to a file on the NXT. After running the program, the output
file was created (seen via nexttool -listfiles) but I could not get the file
via nexttool -upload command. There were no error codes on the console. The
funny thing is that I could download all but this output file!

In my experience, this sort of problem occurs when the file size is zero (or,
more precisely, it contains zero bytes) or it is not properly closed.  Can you
send me a copy of your program so I can see if it has any problems?

John Hansen