 Robotics / 26971
    Where to find troubleshooting guide for installing the NXT Fantom —Jan Kromhout
   Dear All, I found this text on the forum about the Bricx Command Centre "I put together a short troubleshooting guide for installing the NXT Fantom Drivers on a windows box" Wher can I find this? Regards Jan Kromhout Hellevoetsluis-NL (18 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Where to find troubleshooting guide for installing the NXT Fantom —John Hansen
   (...) There is a link to it in the NXT News section of the main BricxCC page. (URL) Hansen (18 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)