 Robotics / 26967
    Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.16 —RCX1user
    Hallo, I am using your bricxcc version 3.3.7.16 and my brick version is RCX 1.0 I have some problem here with the task transfer! when i start the programm it ask me witch port do use and and my brick type and my firmware. i fill it with the (...) (18 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.16 —linmix
    There are several possible reasons for your problem(s). * Is COM1 the right port? If it isn't just before the main window of BricxCC is opened you are informed communication with the brick was unsuccessful and that you'll not be able to download (...) (18 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)