 Robotics / 26903
    Re: FindLight —John Hansen
   (...) I accidentally put a semicolon on the #define line above which is wrong. The program I posted will not compile unless the semicolon is removed. My apologies. It's what I get for posting late at night. John Hansen (18 years ago, 26-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: FindLight —linmix
   Thank you for your well commented adaptation. I'm still experiencing the same problem even though the values for the different variables as shown by 'watch the brick' check out. The problem is in a different place. I wrongly assumed wait 'ticks' and (...) (18 years ago, 26-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: FindLight —John Hansen
   (...) Use FastTimer instead of Timer for 10ms resolution. I should have remembered that last night. John Hansen (18 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics)