 Robotics / 26877
  NXTway-G : Self-Balancing Two-Wheel Robot with Gyro Sensor

I've been interested in Steve Hassenplug’s (URL) Legway> and (URL) NXTway>. So I build a NEW NXTway by using a gyro sensor. (URL) You'll see the documents and videos of NXTway-G at my (URL) site>. (18 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, FTX) !!