 Robotics / 26867
    Off-road mobile robot —Pepa Zdepa
   For original web site, go to: (2 URLs) I've decided to build a mobile robot in the first week after my summer examination period in the 4th year at the university. I'd finished all exams quite early and I got bored soon doing nothing. My field was (...) (18 years ago, 11-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)