 Robotics / 26863
  Re: Wireless RCX Communication.

(...) "little odd" ? This is totally odd. 1. Possible wireless channels are : infrared or visible light, modulated ultrasonic/sound or radio 2. You don't want to compromise infrared sensors, so there only remains modulated acoustics/ultrasonics or (...) (18 years ago, 11-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Wireless RCX Communication.

Allow me to re-state what I am trying to achieve: I have however many RCX bricks, for which I want line of sight communication between ONLY. For the RCX to PC comms, I would like to use some other method that is not limited to line of sight, but I (...) (18 years ago, 11-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics)