 Robotics / 26851
Re: Sending spybot messages from PC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 15:48:45 GMT

John Hansen wrote:
// write buf to usb tower

Nice idea John,

I just wish I had a USB tower! (Or not!).  Handling the USB tower in VB
is stupidly hard, and I can't use my existing code for the RCX.

I just wish LEGO had decided on one simple protocol and speed and
everything else!  It is so easy to talk to the RCX.  For the moment I
have given up trying to integrate spybotics into the project as it seems
just too difficult.

Chris