 Robotics / 26810
26809  |  26811
Subject:
NXC Documentation & Samples
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 23:17:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

A Not eXactly Complete (NXC) version of the NXC Guide is now available on a new
NXC Docs page. It is based on the original NQC Guide written by Dave Baum and
John Hansen.

http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/nbc/

Some portions of the document describe compiler features which have not yet been
implemented (e.g., const and const & parameter types and inline functions).
These features are coming soon.  Many API functions have not yet been documented
but I am making progress.  I will be updating the PDF regularly as I complete
sections over the next few days.

I have also posted some wonderful sample NXC programs, including an Alpha Rex
program written by Graham Hawkins, on the new NXC Samples page. There are a lot
of other very cool sample programs on the page as well.

John Hansen