 Robotics / 26757
  Re: This is the cancer that is killing Lugnet (Was Re: Apology)

(...) ...//snip... ...snip// (...) In fact, the whole Internet is a wasteland !! Anybody can do anything there!! For me LUGNET/robotics is an excellent forum. I participate for several years now and I must appreciate the contributions of many (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  RE: Another Challenge. Performance Comparison

(...) Here's my distilled summary of relative execution speeds of various Mindstorms products / environments. All data is normalized to the fastest performance. Relative Platform Product Speed 1X NXT RobotC 2X NXT Robolab 15X NXT NXT-G 5-10X RCX (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: This is the cancer that is killing Lugnet (Was Re: Apology)

(...) Actually, I think that whilst some parts are getting worse - other parts are getting much better. I'd hold up Wikipedia as a shining example of how the Internet has become a much better place than it once was. The idea that the whole of human (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)