 Robotics / 26746
  Re: GBC- Magnetic Ball Separator

(...) Whoa, my apologies for leaving out a smiley in the first posting. I was as lazy as you at the fore, thinking "why not mention which set in the initial post?", so I had to look it up myself. A shame that set seems to have been released for such (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: GBC- Magnetic Ball Separator

(...) You mean... [LEGOSet 4767-1] :) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: GBC- Magnetic Ball Separator

(...) Thanks to those of you who filled in the set information. I actually got the balls from Bricklink, and the only thing I knew about them was they were from the Harry Potter sets. Peeron has been loading slow for me as well, and with that darn (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)