 Robotics / 26741
    Re: Olsenbande Robotic B&E —Jordan Bradford
   (...) I should show this video to people who think LEGO robotics has no practical applications. It certainly does, especially if you need to rob a place. (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Olsenbande Robotic B&E —Chris Phillips
   (...) I received a private e-mail from Michael Barrett Andersen with some information about the source of this clip. It is (the opening sequence from?) an old Danish movie from 1979, (URL) This clip was apparently taken from the German dub of the (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)