 Robotics / 26642
  Calculating the square-root on NXT (LV toolkit)

Hi interested: See the screenshot of a LabVIEW (NXT toolkit) program to calculate the square-root of a positive integer number. (18 years ago, 17-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Calculating the square-root on NXT (LV toolkit)

(...) Where? --> www.convict.lu/Jeune...sIntro.htm as usual. (18 years ago, 17-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Calculating the square-root on NXT (LV toolkit)

(...) Hi Claude, Remains to create a NXT-G SQRT block ;o) Philo (18 years ago, 17-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Calculating the square-root on NXT (LV toolkit)

(...) Hi Philo, Done ! Return to the square-root page, download the zip-file and unzip. You will need the Dynamic Block Update from (URL) install the Square-root Block. Use Tools/Block Import and Export Wizard in the LEGO software and follow the (...) (18 years ago, 17-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Calculating the square-root on NXT (LV toolkit)

(...) This was one of my stumbling blocks, also. The LV Toolkit is no problem. Making transparent icons, is tough. :) I'm not sure what software I'm using right now, but it works... Steve (18 years ago, 18-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)