 Robotics / 26609
26608  |  26610
Subject:
LabVIEW NXT Toolkit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 20:09:06 GMT

WOW !!!   WOOOOWWW !!!

This IS the best thing I've ever worked with !! Congrates to the LabVIEW NXT
team... especially Paul !!!

I never would have expected such a thing.

Some tips for teachers or students not disposing of any LabVIEW version. You may
obtain a cheap LabVIEW Students Edition from NI. Some book authors include a
recent version LV 7.1 or LV 8.0 with the book-CD. I found an excellent German
one for about 50€:

Rahman JAMAL, Andre HAGESTEDT, "LabVIEW für Studenten", Pearson Studium, 4th
edition with LV8.0.

Then suscribe to NI to receive a toolkit. (You need to fill a registration form
and hope they will accept it.) The toolkit needs at least LV version 7.1.

-Claude

P.S. Please check our first simple test with it at
www.convict.lu/Jeunes/RoboticsIntro.htm